1. The Site uses “cookies” to ensure the best possible experience for the user. Information provided by the user is stored and packaged into a cookie which will then be sent to your web browser for later use.
What are cookies?
2. Cookies are pieces of information stored in your hard drive by the web server of the visited website. The server provides the browser with a cookie to save. They are used to make browsing the internet an easier experience. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
What are the types of cookies?
3. Session cookies: These are used while the user is browsing. The cookies will be deleted once the session is over.
4. Third party cookies: These cookies are set by the visited site only.
5. Permanent cookies: These cookies do not get deleted even when the browser is closed. They are used to store the user’s preferences for later use.
For more information about cookies, please see the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website:http://www.allaboutcookies.org
– In order to provide complete functionality, the Site needs your consent to store cookies. If you do not allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site including but not limited to:
* logging in;
* receiving services;
* seeing personalised content;and
* navigating across the site.
We recommend that you allow all cookies on this Site.
– We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
* to recognise your computer when you visit the Site;
* to track you as you navigate the Site;
* to improve the Site’s usability;
* to analyse the use of the Site;
* to report on content accessed and any actions taken on that content including: likes, comments, favourites, shares, downloads and prints;
* to prevent fraud and improve the security of the Site;
* to personalise the Site for you, including providing content which may be of particular interest to you.
7. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Please consult your browser reference material for further details. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. However, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including this one.