1. Application of this policy
It includes the following:
– The terms on which we process personal data contributed via the Elandis Website (“the Site”); and
– Information on the cookies used on the Site.
2. Personal data
In this Policy, the term “personal data” means any information or combination of information that could be used to identify a living individual.
3. What information do we collect?
3.1 We collect and process various items of information that you provide to us. These may include:
– personal contact details such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
– your preferences regarding information and events;
– your personal and/or employment history, specialities and experience;
– your social media accounts and related links;
– your connections with other companies within the Libra Group.
3.2 We may collect information from other sources in order to ensure that your personal information is accurate and kept up to date. This data may be combined with other information that we collect and use for the purposes described in this Policy.
3.3 We also collect certain types of information automatically, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address or device identifier, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after you visit the Site, pages viewed and activities at the Site.
3.4 This information is collected directly from you, as well as through third parties that you have authorised to provide such information.
4. How do we use your personal data?
4.1 We may use your personal data for a variety of purposes, including:
– to provide services that you request;
– to communicate with you;
– to deliver information about us and the work we do, as well as about other members of the Libra Group;
– to improve our websites and services;
– and for other legitimate business purposes explained below.
4.2 We may send you marketing emails on topics which we think may be of interest to you. We will always offer you an “opt-out” option, which you may use at any time you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
5.1 We may disclose your information:
– To other companies connected with us; and
– To companies we have engaged to provide services on our behalf, under conditions of confidentiality.
5.2 We may also need to disclose your information for the following purposes:
– To comply with the law or respond to lawful requests from government or regulatory agencies;
– Where we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our staff, customers or the public.
6. How long do we store your information?
We retain and store your personal data only for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so and in accordance with our data retention policies.
7. Your rights
7.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– The right of access to your personal data
– The right of rectification of inaccurate data;
– The right of erasure of your personal data where there is no longer any legitimate basis for processing it (sometimes known as the “right to be forgotten”); and
– (in the circumstances provided for in applicable law) the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability.
7.2 Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
7.3 If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com.
7.4 You have the right to lodge complaints about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority in the EU.
8. Changes to this policy
We may update this Policy from time to time, so please visit this page periodically and review the Policy for changes.
9 How can you contact us?
You may contact us at the address shown above or alternatively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Elandis International Holdings (Cyprus) Limited. 2021 – All rights reserved
Elandis International Holdings (Cyprus) Limited. Registration number: HE 364084. Registered Offices: Panteli Katelari, 16, MEGARO DIAGORAS, 7th floor, 1097, Nicosia, Cyprus